Human Resource Manager
1. Manpower Budgeting, Recruitment, Induction, & Appraisals.
2. Formulation and Implementation of HR policies & good practices.
3. Compensation and Benefits Management
4. Performance Management & Attrition Control.
5. Conduct of leadership & other skills development programmes
6. Succession planning, Skill & Competency mapping, and Organization development etc.
7. Employee grievance handling, counselling and conflict resolution.
8. Managing effectively company administration, employee engagement, R& R schemes
9. Complete understanding of all statutory compliances & monitoring of same.
10. Management of blue-collar workmen on-roll and contractual
Required Candidate profile
Experience: 12 to 20 yrs., with relevant work experience, both at the Plant & Corporate level,
preferably in a Manufacturing industry, professionally managed organization, with a large sales
force. Must be at Head of HR level in current assignment
Note- Immediate joiner will be preferable
Interested candidates can share their CV at email@example.com & 8860385576 (Whatsapp)
Sahyog Jobs Consultancy
B-61, Kakaji, New Delhi
Call 8860385576, 8860382017 & 011-49847664
- Salary Offer 8 Lakhs Above
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 11 Above