Production Manager / Production Head
Roles and Responsibilities
- Capacity Planning, Production Planning, Control (PPC) and timely delivery to customer need with Resource Management.
- Budgeting, cost Control and should able to set key KPIs for the production department and whole team.
- Setting up and Managing System and processes with SOPs. Should able to design production work and establishing work standards.
- Should have experience and knowledge of implementing lean manufacturing/ Six Sigma like eliminating waste, Line Balancing, Optimisation of Productivity (Through put), FTR, Optimal Inventory management with JIT, 5s, PDCA, POKA YOKE, FMEA ANLYSIS, 6D, WHY WHY ANALYSIS, CFT management for failure analysis etc..
- Should able to build flexible and multitasking work force with improved competencies, skills etc.. Should able to manage competency matrix of available resources and should able to suggest need of training / improvements etc..
- Out of Box Thinkers for continual improvement programmes.
- Executing cost saving techniques/ measures and modifications to achieve substantial reduction in O&M expenditures and work within the budget.
- Should adhere to world class quality with all relevant compliances including safety and others.
- Should able to identify, develop, evaluates good vendor eco system and should able to build, manage good supply chain management.
- Should have good experience and knowledge ISO audit, documentations and its compliance
Interested Candidate please mail their resume(firstname.lastname@example.org)
& Call 8860382017 / 8860385576 / 9310741844 &
Landline: 011-49847664 ( Monday to Saturday ) Between 10am to 5pm
Sahyog Jobs Consultancy
B-61, Basement Kalkaji,Near Nehru Enclave Metro Station, New Delhi-110019
- Salary Offer 8 Lakhs Above
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 11 Above