Plant Head (Mechanical Production)
We are looking for a “Plant Head” to manage production efficiently with no compromise on quality standards, for a Company who make mechanical spare parts produced through CNC Machines used into Aviation and Defense Sector at Salary Upto 20 LPA. (Negotiable for Perfect Match).
Prefer a Candidate Retired from Government (Govt.) Manufacturing Organization such as BHEL, GAIL, SAIL, DRDL, DMRL, NTPC, ONGC, IOCL or a Private company deals into Mechanical Products Manufacturing.
*KEY ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES-
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers’ expectations
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions
- Share a trusting relationship with workgroup and recruit, manage and develop plant staff
- Collect and analyze data to find places of waste or overtime
- Commit to plant safety procedures
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
- Address employees’ issues or grievances and administer collective bargaining agreements
- Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts.
Interested candidates can share their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org & 8860385576 (Whatsapp)
Sahyog Jobs Consultancy
B-61, Kakaji, New Delhi
Call 8860385576, 8860382017 & 011-49847664
- Salary Offer 8 Lakhs Above
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 11 Above