Mechanical Maintenance Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
Total Experience: 10+ Years in Mechanical Maintenance
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech – Mechanical Degree – Full Time
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Carrying out maintenance on mechanical systems and equipment.
- Performing periodic inspections on plant, machinery.
- Scheduling planned and preventive maintenance work
- Ensuring that machinery and equipment are kept in good working order.
- Ensuring that machinery and equipment meets safety regulations.
- Intervening immediately in the event of breakdowns, failures or malfunctions.
- Repairing and/or replacing broken or defective components.
- Checking repaired components and machinery to ensure normal functionality has been restored
- Documenting maintenance activities
- Knowledge of how mechanical systems and equipment work.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings and electrical schemes
- Manual skills necessary to carry out maintenance operations
- Ability to use maintenance software and electronic management system
Interested candidate contact and apply their updated resume on this id: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
SAHYOG JOBS CONSULTANCY
B-61, Basement Kalkaji, Near Nehru Enclave Metro Station, Gate No. 4 & 5, New Delhi-110019
Mob: 8860385576, 8860382017, 011-49847664
- Salary Offer 8 Lakhs Above
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 11 Above