Manager / Dy. Manager – Stores
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Inventory Management.
2. Goods Receiving & SPU dispatch
3. Maintain stock levels as per requirements & timely issue of supplies.
4. Material reconciliation & damage check on receipt of material.
5. Prepare and maintain reorder level of stock as advised.
6. Timely Indent the requirements to procurement.
7. GRN & Indent approval.
8. Ensure implementation of FIFO method for material usage.
9 Taking back surplus & unutilized material in store.
10. Manpower management of reporting employees.
11. MIS to reporting authority on adjustments, spoilage or stock damage etc.
Desired Candidate Profile
Working on SAP is Must , MS Office, Accounting, FIFO
Interested candidates can share their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org & 8860385576 (Whatsapp)
Sahyog Jobs Consultancy
B-61, Kakaji, New Delhi
Call 8860385576, 8860382017 & 011-49847664
- Salary Offer 8 Lakhs Above
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 11 Above