Injection Molding Head
DGM Production – Injection Molding
BE / Diploma in Plastic processing/ molding
BE / Diploma in Mechanical/ Production Engineering + the above from leading institutes like CIPET
Minimum: 15 to 20 years in Plastic injection manufacturing
1. To handle latest 800t to 100t Automatic/ semiautomatic Injection Molding machines
2. Manage Machine operators/ shift operations.
3. To carry routine machine maintenance/ day to day trouble shooting during production
4. To coordinate with Molding machine vendors during Installation/ commissioning/ relocation.
5. To coordinate with Molding machine Service team for upkeep.
6. WIP / FG / Scrap Management
7. Process Efficiency development
8. Machinery and People Management
9. Monthly Operation Plan achievement
10. Handling of Tooling Design & Development Department that having various Moulds, Tools, GDC,
PDC, fixtures related to various product of Medium & Low voltage Switch gear
11. Mould/Tool design & conceptual design of fixture.
12. Ensuring healthiness of moulds/tools lying at Supplier end
13. Making product dwg, & Drawing for machining .
14. Development of reliable sources for manufacturing of tool, fixture as well as project related
15. Cost estimation of tool/fixture and negotiation with manufacturer.
16. Regular audit of moulds/ tools.
17. Works on Cycle time reduction & Plant Quality and value engineering project
18. Work on Project of enhancing the tool life
19. TPM implementation on Molds, fixture, SPM etc
20. Handling of Tooling Design & Development Department that having various moulds, fixtures
related to various product of insulator and surge arrestor.
21. Mould design & conceptual design of fixture.
22. ISO documentation work for Department.
23. Logical analysis and solid manpower management.
24. Leading Component-Manufacturing function (Production, Engineering, Quality & Maintenance )
25. Achieve financial targets: prepare and present the Manufacturing budget; manage the actual
production costs based on "ideal" costs; maintain product margin, and monitor serial productivity
(labor level, material consumption, etc.).
26. Manage the team: assure appropriate staffing, maintain working environment according to
Group Health, (HSE) standards, detect and advise training needs, share information, participate in
career management initiatives.
27. Implement action plans in order to improve functionality/productivity and to obtain program
and Plant objectives; make necessary corrective adjustments.
28. Coordinate resource planning with Industrial Engineering department concerning, equipment,
staffing, activities, etc.
29. Maintain dashboard indicators/status PQSDCM, etc. Initiate and implement TQM and TPM
30. Follow production plans, as well as standard processes; assure feasibility of production plans.
Interested candidates can share their CV at email@example.com & 8860385576 (Whatsapp)
Sahyog Jobs Consultancy
B-61, Kakaji, New Delhi
Call 8860385576, 8860382017 & 011-49847664
- Salary Offer 8 Lakhs Above
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 11 Above