Head Procurement – Power Transformers
- Identify and access latest innovations in material substitutes and processes for competitive manufacturing.
- Develop e-purchase systems and other strategic purchase mechanisms for Cost and Quality optimization.
- Vigilance on national and international raw material qualities and price trends, for effective results.
- Ensure material availability for uninterrupted production in planned time, of specified quality and pre-agreed inventory levels – make effective use of SAP and other e-enabling tools.
- Develop procurement policies and process guidelines in accordance with the best practices in the industry and company policies
- Guide the process of identification and selection of new vendors and logistic carriers in the domestic / international market; Continuously update the global sourcing and logistics database
- Maximize procurement leverage in the regional market place to obtain the most favorable terms and conditions of purchase
- Direct the team to monitor plant inventory levels against the targets for raw materials and components, work in process and finished goods following company procedures, plant and corporate goals
- Guide the department to develop and maintain information services in the areas of new items and services, price fluctuation, new sources, equipment design and changes, new materials and methods
- Oversee and supervise bidding and negotiations process and authorize the awards of contracts to vendors, carriers and suppliers
- Identify risks that can impact supplier delivery and guide the department to develop mitigation plans based on risk and vulnerability analyses on spend areas
- Track best practices in the industry and drive implementation of the same into the procurement and logistics management process
- Consult with Division Head on products and pricing by predicting trends and market movement of materials.
- Manage supply chain efficiently for total customer satisfaction (internal and external).
- Improve Vendor quality maintenance; development of new and existing Vendors
- Direct the team to ensure that purchase orders, contracts, bids and service agreements are processed in compliance with corporate policies and proceduresRoles and Responsibilities
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have relevant experience in entire activities of supply chain Procurement/ Global Sourcing /Logistics of material for Power Transformers (132kV to 765kV) manufacturing organization.
- Should have good business acumen to make strategic decisions
- Should be willing to travel extensively
Interested Candidate please mail their resume (email@example.com) & Call 8860385576 / 8860382017 & 011-49847664 between 10am to 5pm
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Sahyog Jobs Consultancy
B-61, Basement Kalkaji, Near Nehru Enclave Metro Station, New Delhi-110019
- Salary Offer 8 Lakhs Above
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 11 Above